Beginning on May 5th, Woolf EyeCare Center will be reopening and offering eye exams and CL Exams.
We have taken measures to protect the health and safetly of our patients, staff and doctors. We appreciate our patients and look forward to seeing you.
Steps Our Practice Is Taking:
1. Any staff member who is sick has been asked to stay home.
2. All staff members will have their temperature taken as they come to work.
3. We are limiting the number of patients that are in the office at any one time.
4. All patients will be asked appropriate COVID-19 related questions upon entering our clinic.
5. All patients will have their temperature taken upon entering our clinic.
6. We sanitize all equipment and patient contact surfaces at the beginning of the day, after every use, and again at the end of the day.
7. Our staff members wash their hands before and after each patient and throughout the course of the day.
8. Our staff members will wear masks and gloves, if appropriate when in close contact with patients.
9. Our doctor will wear a mask and gloves during the exam.
10. Patients are not required to wear masks. However, if you have a mask, you are encouraged to bring it and wear it during your visit with us. We have enough masks for our staff. However, we do not have extra masks to share with patients.
To Our Patients:
1. If you have a cough, fever, or have traveled in the past two weeks, please call and reschedule your appointment.
2. We expect this to be an ongoing situation in our area for the next two months and do not want our patients to neglect their eye care needs during this time.
3. We are asking that you do not bring more than one other family member with you to your appointment.
4. Please call us with any questions or concerns. If you fell it best for you or your family to reschedule you appointment, please feel free to do so.